Part Time or Full Time Mobile Paediatric Physiotherapist interested in Paediatric Pelvic Health for Victoria, BC
Core Connection Mobile Physiotherapy is a unique and innovative mobile practice environment with the vision of providing comprehensive, individualized and accessible pelvic health, neurological and orthopaedic physiotherapy to the residents of Southern Vancouver Island. Core Connection is seeking TWO part-time or full time dedicated and passionate physiotherapists interested in joining their growing mobile team. One Physiotherapist interested in adult pelvic health located in the Cowichan Valley, BC and one Physiotherapist interested in paediatric pelvic health for Victoria, BC.
Our values are:
1) Accessible care: our goal is to serve those who have difficulty leaving their home for rehabilitation services due to traumatic injuries, ongoing mobility impairments, time constraints, newborn babies or young children, issues with childcare and/or mental health concerns.
2) Comprehensive care: getting out of the traditional pressures of a brick and mortar clinic environment allows us to spend the time with clients that they really need in order to be seen, heard and supported in their recovery.
3) Individualized care: clients allowing us access into their home environment gives us the unique perspective into how their rehabilitation plan can fit effectively and appropriately into their day to day lives and activities.
Check out our video to learn more about working at Core Connection:
Tired of working in a traditional brick and mortar physiotherapy practice environment? Feeling exhausted at the end of the day because of the factory feel of one client after another? Frustrated by feeling like you never have enough time to truly support your clients in the way they need? Looking to gain more independence, flexibility in your schedule and have a change of scenery every day?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions then this may be the right opportunity for you!
What Core Connection is looking for in the right candidate:
- Registered Physiotherapist or Interim Physiotherapist
- Enjoys and is comfortable working independantly and as part of a team
- Access to a vehicle
- Current pelvic health certifications or an interest in pursuing
- Experience with a paediatric population
- Self-motivated and organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and time management skills
What Core Connection can offer you:
- Flexible, independant work environment
- Mix of in-person and virtual appointments
- Daily change of scenery
- Long appointment times – 60 and 45 minute sessions. Working within someone's home allows you to connect with client's in a way not possible in a clinical setting
- Option of either a competitive contractor split or a commissionable employee set up with benefits
- Yearly education fund
- Structured mentorship schedule based on your needs and wants
- Access to mentor via phone 5 days/week
- Monthly team meetings focused on self and professional development topics. Examples have included: boundary setting, mental health, communication skills, self-efficacy, emotional resiliency, conflict management, trauma informed practice, ayurvedic medicine, pelvic health topics
- Quarterly fun team activities
- Dedicated and highly organized administrative staff
- Opportunities for compensated community engagement and self promotion activities
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 35 per week
Salary: $40.00-$100.00 per hour
- Automobile allowance
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Victoria, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Physiotherapist Licence in Canada (required)
Work Location: In person