As an RN, you will play a critical role in providing high-quality patient care, collaborating with healthcare professionals, and advocating for patient needs.
- Assess and monitor patients' health status, including vital signs, medication administration, and treatment plans
- Collaborate with physicians and other healthcare professionals to provide holistic patient care
- Educate patients and their families about their health conditions, treatment options, and preventative measures
- Advocate for patient rights and needs, including addressing any ethical concerns that arise
- Ensure patient safety by adhering to established policies, procedures, and best practices
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date medical records and documentation
- Participate in quality improvement initiatives to enhance patient care and outcomes
• Current, unrestricted RN license in your current province
- Minimum 2 years of nursing experience
- BLS and ACLS certifications required
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Why Join Us?
We are a team dedicated to providing quality healthcare services to our clients; offering competitive salaries, and an opportunity to learn and grow!
Who We Are:
We are one of Canada’s fastest-growing staffing and recruitment agencies, providing support in temporary, casual and permanent staffing needs to healthcare facilities and private clients throughout Canada.
We specialize in providing experienced and professional Nurse Practitioners (NP), Registered Nurses (RNs), Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs), Personal Support Workers (PSWs), Physicians, Physiotherapists, and Pharmacy positions sought after in the industry.
To our clients, we are committed to matching qualified healthcare professionals to your needs. To job seekers, our commitment is to help you find the next assignment that allows you to apply your skills, knowledge and experience. Let's grow your career to the next level!
To learn more about what we do, visit our website: https://goodwillstaffing.ca/
Please note that we are exclusively recruiting people who can legally work in Canada.