The Compounding Pharmacy of Manitoba is seeking candidates for multiple positions. Registered pharmacy technicians and pharmacy assistants. Positions are available for non-sterile and sterile compounding. Starting wage commensurate with experience and education.
- One year experience as a Pharmacy Assistant or Pharmacy Technician is preferred.
- Compounding experience preferred but not required. Extensive training available through employer.
- Graduate of a recognized Pharmacy Technician Program required for technician position. Must be registered with the College of Pharmacists of Manitoba.
Qualifications and Skills
- Knowledge of Kroll pharmacy computer systems and software preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology essential.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills including fluency in the English language.
- Demonstrated competency in pharmaceutical calculations.
- Effective analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- High degree of fine motor hand dexterity.
- Ability to create and maintain effective working relationships with other individuals.
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
Benefits: The Compounding Pharmacy of Manitoba offers a competitive benefits package.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time, Part-time
- Extended health care
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person