Ready for an adventure?
We are looking for dynamic Customer Service Professionals to join our client hospitality team!
The Client Services Team represents the clinic to the client throughout all stages of the client experience. They work closely with the technical team to provide a meaningful and pleasant client and patient experience. They maintain a full and confirmed appointment schedule, supervise and handle client arrival times based on the technical team needs, accept payment for services and sales, and provide an exceptional client experience. They are an integral part of the Veterinary Team and carry as much importance and responsibility as any other member of the team. It is a challenging and fast paced position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Thoroughly understand and adheres to proper credit, check- cashing, and cash handling policies and procedures.
- Perform opening and end of day accounting tasks.
- Performing cashier related functions like posting charges, accepting payment, collecting charge account payments, balancing cash out and day end reports.
- Retail and over the counter sales.
- Uses proper telephone etiquette.
- Properly records information on files and transfers any calls requiring technical support.
- Check in clients at appointment arrival, gathering all the required information and keeping records up to date.
- Take booking reservations via phone, text and app request, manage the client schedule and confirm appointment arrivals.
- Coordinate client arrival times based on the needs of the technical team.
- Gather required file transfers and pre-arrival documentation from clients and other clinics.
- Communicate via phone and digital platforms with clients and team.
- Possesses a working knowledge of the technical department work and flow.
- Reports any unusual occurrences or concerns to their supervisor and get appropriate support for clients and patients.
- Knows all safety and emergency procedures, is aware of accident prevention policies.
- Additional duties as required.
- Customer service or hospitality experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Experience in a vet clinic and medical terminology are also preferred but not requirements.
- Work interdependently and as a part of the team.
- Self-motivated, friendly, punctual, and well versed (verbal and written English proficiency).
- Detail-oriented with a sense of pride in quality work (honesty and integrity are non-negotiable).
- Demonstrates problem solving skills, ability to prioritize workload, skilled in personal and group organization.
- Highly proficient computer skills are required.
- Must have a full/Unrestricted Drivers License.
- Must be 18 and be legally able to work in Canada, background check may be required.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional role within a highly demanding office environment.
- Possess a sense of challenge and adventure!
What the position specifics entail:
- Full or part-time, permanent.
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages (Medical: employee and pet, personal development, continuing education, and more).
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching.
(Applications will only be accepted through this link. Please do not apply in person or by email. If you have any issues with submission, email [email protected] for assistance.)