We are a new entrant in the food and beverage industry with a focus on plant-based food products that are tasty, sustainable and convenient. Our core team has over 100 combined years of culinary, marketing, engineering, and food science expertise in creating and developing novel and innovative products.
- Competitive Wages
- Class 4 Boiler Certificate- $2.50/hr premium
- Company paid Benefits Plan
- Amazing Work Environment
- Tool Allowance
About the Position:
The Millwright performs a wide variety of general maintenance functions to maintain the functionality of mechanical and electrical systems, to include production equipment and general building maintenance.
Assists in the technical maintenance of all mechanical and electrical systems to ensure that equipment operates reliably and efficiently. Performs preventive maintenance tasks to prevent equipment failures and takes corrective actions to repair hydraulic, pneumatic, electronic, mechanical and electrical systems and returns equipment to service while minimizing machine down time.
- Troubleshoots, repairs, adjusts, installs, and programs electric, mechanical and pneumatic machinery and equipment.
- Pre-flight production lines prior to start up as per schedule.
- Maintains production equipment while operating on a defined production schedule.
- Interacts with and maintains records in accordance with Maintenance Management System requirements and job assignments and communicates via email, all with the use of computer systems.
- Maintains clean, organized and safe work area, including wipe and washing equipment and tools, sweeping and mopping floors, and trash removal.
- Completes duties in accordance with quality assurance, GMPs, safety and other company programs and procedures, and in compliance with government code and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- 4th Class Power Engineer
- Red Seal Millwright trade ticket
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $45.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you legally entitled to work full-time in Canada?
- Can you reliably commute to work?
- When are you available to start working?
Work Location: In person