We are immediately seeking Registered Travel Nurses (RNs) in Newfoundland!
Main Specialty - Emergency (ER) and Obstetrics (OBS)
- Minimum 2-year recent paid work experience
- Active Registered Nursing License in Newfoundland would be an asset
- Able to work effectively in a physically demanding environment including ability to lift and position patients
- Demonstrates ability to understand, speak, read and write effectively in English
- Excellent observation, communication, and critical thinking skills
- Schedule flexibility
What We Offer
- $90 hourly rate
- Diem allowance of $60 per day (amount depending on placement)
- Mileage or Flights included (conditions apply)
- Accommodations included
- Bi-weekly pay
- License reimbursement based on conditions
- Excellent Referral program
We offer a $100 Fast Start Bonus - For those who are credentialed and pick up 3 shifts within 7 calendar days of starting credentialing process + $250 referral bonus available (subject to conditions)!
Apply here today!
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 6 weeks
Salary: $90.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you willing to travel for 6 weeks at a time to Newfoundland?
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Registered Nurse: 2 years (required)
- Canadian Registered Nurse (RN) License (required)
Work Location: In person