AV Terrace Bay is an exciting and innovative company, converting to the unique global market of pulp and fibre. As part of the Aditya Birla Group, AV Terrace Bay's focus is to produce pulp products. Must relocate to Terrace Bay, ON.
The Aditya Birla Group is a USD 55 billion corporation in the League of Fortune 500 companies. With operations in 36 countries, the Group is anchored by an extraordinary force of over 136,000 employees, belonging to 42 different nationalities.
Why Work for AV Terrace Bay?
- Competitive wages and benefits (Health, dental, pension)
- Company paid benefits and employee matching
- Relocation assistance is provided
- Low cost of living in Terrace Bay
- Clothing, work and tools allowance
- Paid training
- Outdoor lovers paradise - fishing, hunting, snowmobiling, quading - if you like the outdoors this place is for you
- On the North Shore of Lake Superior
What the role entails:
- Responsible for maintenance activities required for ensuring safe, reliable, low cost equipment operation for the area of accountability.
- Assesses the value-adding capability of the Maintenance Work Notification.
- Confirms or modifies the priority set by the work notification originator using “Equipment Criticality” and the production units Business Needs
- Trade or operating engineer qualifications, engineering/technology diploma or equivalent practical experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Relocation assistance
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ontario: reliably commute or be willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (required)
- Pulp and Paper Manufacturing: 2 years (required)
- Trade or operating engineer: 2 years (required)
- Engineering/technology diploma or equivalent (required)
Work Location: On the road