Lilium Diagnostics is looking for dynamic individuals to fill nurse positions with extensive experience in phlebotomy for collecting samples from patients at its state-of-the art high-end collection center in downtown Montreal located at the Alexis Nihon centre. Some positions also available for mobile nurses.
Requirements and Experience:
- Nurse Practitioner, Registered Nurse (OIIQ member), LPN, or medical technologist (OPTMQ member)
- Extensive experience in phlebotomy: extensive experience in blood collections (including with straight needle-to-vial systems) in all age groups from babies to 80+ year olds
- Good team player and loyal
- Ability to work quickly and independently
- Excellent customer service who enjoys caring for customers / patients
- Multi-tasking skills
- Excellent language skills in both French and English
Various work days available from Monday - Saturday starting at 7:00 - 17:00.
This is a full-time position. Lilium offers long-term career growth opportunities.
Lilium is a rapidly growing spin-out of a biotech company, which merges the technological background of next generation diagnostics technologies with proprietary robotics, creating a new type of diagnostic service in the industry. In addition to an extensive biochemistry laboratory (federally accredited and Québec certified), Lilium has the fastest large-scale RT-PCR diagnostic laboratory platform in Québec.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
The entire suite + each individual clinical room has special air cleaning & filtration devices that remove viruses from the air as part of $250k+ special renovation to help keep everyone safe. All customers are generally healthy patients with no symptoms.
- Phlebotomy: 5 years (required)
- French (required)
- English (required)
Work Location: In person