SLEEP CLINICIAN: A CAREER FOR THOSE WHO ENJOY EMPOWERING CLIENTS TO LIVE THEIR BEST LIVES
Are you interested in a position within a community setting that allows you to provide diagnostic testing, treatment and management of patients suffering with sleep disordered breathing?
Would you love to work with a company that supports employee development, feels like family and provides working hours that support a work-life balance?
Careica Health is a privately owned and operated allied healthcare company and this position is with our sleep division. Our staff are highly skilled healthcare professionals who empower clients to reduce or eliminate symptoms of Sleep Apnea through customized treatment plans and ongoing care. Working in our clinic(s), they educate and equip our clients with the tools they need for successful therapy, while monitoring to ensure effective treatment. As a Clinician with us, you will find great satisfaction in developing long-term relationships with clients, and making a difference in their lives.
If you are an enthusiastic and outgoing person with a passion to make a difference in the lives of our clients, we would be excited to meet you.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS DO I NEED FOR THIS ROLE?
- Registered Respiratory Therapist, Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse
- Experience in the sleep field preferred (however, extensive training will be provided)
- An eagerness to embrace Careica Health's coveted culture and live our purpose and values each and every day
Note: Careica Health has adopted a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy for all employees to protect the health and well-being of our employees and clients.
This is a permanent, full-time position, working Monday to Friday, DAYS!
- Remuneration is highly-competitive including wage, an annual profit-sharing bonus, and other perks
- It comes with comprehensive benefits, including a health plan, RRSP matching, and three weeks’ vacation
- Did we mention that the health plan and vacation start immediately?
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
Please attach your resume and optional cover letter, then answer the skill testing question. If you’d like to learn more about Careica Health, visit our website at https://careicahealth.com/