Are you a fantastic CDA looking to work with a great team to help build beautiful SMILES? We are looking for someone who loves working as part of a fantastic team, enjoys having fun, and contributes to helping our patients create their new and beautiful smiles. If this describes you, please send your resume to North Shore Orthodontics and apply for the position.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for their life
- Great attitude towards learning and working with a team
- Initiative to be the best one can be
- Desire to help, educate and improve our patients’ lives
- Great energy for a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- CDA license in BC (CDSBC)
- Orthodontic module (or willing to take module)
What we offer to make you SMILE!
- Competitive compensation package (based upon experience), with growth potential as the practice grow
- Part-time employment
- No weekends
- Extensive and ongoing training
- Collaborative work environment and positive culture
- Opportunities to grow within the practice
- Complimentary orthodontic treatment for you and your family
- Extended benefits package
- Uniform allowance
- Continuing education opportunities (conferences, meetings, seminars, etc.)
We welcome full-time and part-time candidates and can offer a flexible schedule!
North Shore Orthodontics offers an incredibly warm, friendly and collaborative work environment. We care deeply about our patients and team and look forward to welcoming you to our team!
For more information about our office, visit our website at www.nsortho.ca.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 16-32 per week
Salary: $35.00-$38.00 per hour
- Company events
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
We provide all the necessary PPE for the CDA position to continue to keep our team, patients and community safe.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- North Vancouver, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Completion of a CDA program with Ortho Module (required)
- Registered with the: BC College of Oral Health Professionals (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-11-14