NOW HIRING: NURSE PRACTITIONER
2-3 days in the clinic, 2-3 days from home.
- Have a big brain and a big heart.
- Want to elevate team-based primary care to a new level.
- Love working with kids and their families.
- We provide true team-based care and a super fun place to work!
- Are creating something new in healthcare.
- Focus on quality not quantity.
What a typical day might include:
- Providing primary care consultations for patients w ith both episodic and longer-term needs.
- Creative time to design and build a vision of what health care should be.
- Leading and working collaboratively with a group of wonderful colleagues.
- Registered Nurse Practitioner in B.C. and a BCCNM membership in good standing.
- Knowledge and experience in primary care, pediatrics, and chronic disease management.
Questions? Reach out to Shelly Dornian at [email protected]
Sprout Family Health is a new take on medical care that’s designed for families with young kids. It’s team-based, development and prevention focused, and blended with lifestyle interventions. As a Nurse Practitioner, you will provide both in-person and telemedicine care to our patients. You’ll work on a team with a physiotherapist, occupational therapist, mental health professional, RN health navigator, and Speech and Language Pathologist. Small, high functioning care teams will change everything in this rewarding healthcare context!
What We Offer:
- True integrated care and a super fun place to work!
- An opportunity to co-create with us.
- An opportunity to provide family health care the way it should be done.
- A commitment to professional development and continuous learning through an education allowance of $2,000.00.
Primary Job Duties:
- Provide primary care consultations for patients with both episodic and longer-term needs.
- Review laboratory and imaging results to ensure appropriate patient follow-up.
- Lead and work collaboratively with a group of wonderful colleagues.
Schedule & Wage:
- Part time or full time, Permanent or Locum; 2-3 days in clinic and 2-3 days from home.
- $85 an hour
- Registered Nurse Practitioner in BC
- BCCNM membership in good standing
- Knowledge and experience in primary care
- Knowledge and experience in pediatrics
- Current experience in chronic disease management preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer literacy and familiarity with electronic health records
If you meet the above criteria and want to be part of our great team, please send apply through Indeed or send your resume to Shelly Dornian at [email protected].
Learn more about Sprout Healthcare at sprouthealthcare.ca.
555 Superior St. Victoria, BC V8V 0E4 | (250) 410-4493 | sprouthealthcare.ca
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $85.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Nurse Practitioner licensed to practice in British Columbia (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Victoria, BC V8V 0E4