Registered and Provisional Psychologists
Do you want to be a part of a great organization and an awesome team of dedicated therapists? Insight Psychological may be just the perfect place for you!!
Insight Psychological is a multi-award-winning psychological care provider that has been recognized by Canadian Business and the Globe and Mail as one of Canada's Fastest Growing Companies. More importantly, we are a GREAT PLACE TO WORK certified organization.
We are a leading provider of high-quality multi-specialty counselling and assessment services, and have been supporting individuals, families, groups as well as organizations in various sectors since 1997. Insight’s Corporate Care division was launched in 2018 and specializes in workplace mental health assessment, training, consult, and specialty care. Insight currently has a diverse team of therapists that provide online as well as in-person services across multiple locations in Edmonton, Calgary, and beyond. With excellence in service, integrity in action, and compassion in client care as our guiding principles, Insight strives to be the most trusted and sought-after provider of high-quality psychological care in every single community we serve.
Insight is continually growing and is currently looking for contract therapists:
- Who have (or actively working towards) additional training and specialization in one or more of Insight's TARGETED SPECIALTY AREAS, especially experience/expertise in working with couples, family and children.
- Able to work at any one of our locations - Edmonton South/North/West/Downtown/Sherwood Park. Priority will be given to therapists who are willing and able to work evenings and weekends.
Direct compensation rate is up to $125 per hour, depending on your experience, expertise, and role. Additional incentives include no-fee quality supervision, comprehensive Master Clinician training, educational and extended health subsidies, full administrative support, full library of assessment tools, and access to a very diverse team of colleagues with different specializations.
1. COUNSELLING/THERAPY: Successful candidates would have training and experience in providing counselling/therapy in one or more of the following areas: We also seek therapists with training and experience in the following areas:
- Couples/Marital/Relationship Issues, especially issues related to intimacy, infidelity, trust, and divorce/separation.
- Family and Reunification Issues
- Parenting Issues
- Young Children 3+ Issues
- Adolescent/Teen Issues
We also seek therapists with training and experience in the following areas:
- Trauma (should have EMDR training)
- Abuse/Assault - Sexual, Intimate Partner, Family and Workplace
- Grief and Loss
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and other Developmental Disability Related Issues
- Depression, Anxiety, Stress
- LGBTQIA+ Issues
- Gender Issues
- Anger and Other Behavioral Concerns Management
- Crisis Issues or Intervention
- Conflict Resolution
- Eating Disorders
ASSESSMENT SERVICES: Successful candidates would have training and/or experience in delivering (or genuine interest in developing the skills and ability to deliver) assessments and diagnoses in one or more of the following areas of assessment:
- Parenting and Custody/Access
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
Training and/or experience in delivering assessments in the following areas are an asset:
- Personality and Behavioural
- Functional Capacity
- General Aptitude
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Social Sciences or acceptable equivalent.
- Registration as a Provisional or Registered Psychologist with the College of Alberta Psychologists
- Demonstrated strong clinical skills in assessment, formulation, and treatment with an ability to utilize flexible strategies for engaging and working with individuals, couples, and families.
- Demonstrated ability to provide exceptional client-centered service and care.
- Ability to assess and treat a generalist caseload in addition to one’s areas of specialization.
- Ability to maintain client files.
- Familiarity with a range of evidence-based treatment modalities and approaches.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills. Assessors need to have exceptional organizational and time management skills as all assessment activities and reports must be completed in a diligent and timely manner.
- Ability to work independently as well as to contribute actively to team and treatment plan objectives.
- Superior communication skills (oral and written).
- Proficiency in MS Office and full computer literacy.
Why Choose Insight Psychological?
There are AT LEAST 10 REASONS why our existing therapists love being a part of the Insight family and why you may feel the same.
- We invest in your future with our super awesome learning and development program. 2.
- You receive no-fee high quality supervision by awesome industry experts.
- We provide you with awesome opportunities to take on different roles/services/projects.
- We invest extensive resources and efforts to build an awesome client load for you.
- Our intake and admin team takes awesome care of you, so that you can focus on taking care of clients.
- We provide you with tools, resources, and a warm, awesome work environment.
- You have full and free access to an awesome, comprehensive library of assessment tools.
- You join an inclusive, principled, forward-thinking awesome organization.
- You are part of the awesome and the best in the industry.
- We sincerely appreciate the awesome you and what you bring to the team.
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV or resume as soon as possible to:
E-mail: [email protected]
For more information about our organization, please visit out website at www.insightpsychological.ca
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 12 per week
Salary: Up to $125.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- Vision care
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Master's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person