Grasslands Dental Care in Kamloops is a full-life dentistry, providing services in general dentistry, cosmetic procedures, laser treatments, professional dental cleanings, checkups, fillings, and restorations.
Led by Dr Karl Oppenheim we are proud to receive 4.9-star rating in google reviews, exceeding excellence through exceptional patient service, continuous learning, and innovative technology.
Our practice is also inspired by the Kois Center Principles, which enable us to determine oral health and dental risks to design unique treatments. Our team is highly regarded in their field, and bring extensive experience to provide all patients with the highest quality of dental care.
Schedule: Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 4:30pm
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Competitive compensation
- Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
- Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
- Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
- Work-life balance and flexibility
- Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Prepare treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Thorough understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Registered and/or certified as a Dental Assistant with your Provincial regulatory body or association
- Previous dental assisting experience is preferred
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person