The Nurse Practitioner's role at eVisitNB is to support patients by providing primary care and symptom assessment.
Among your responsibilities are:
- Provide frontline support and guidance to patients on the eVisitNB platform
- Perform clinical assessments, identify emergency signs and symptoms, and provide client support
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment that encourages autonomy, professionalism, and versatility
- Attracted by an innovative environment and comfortable with computer tools and online services.
- Nurse Practitioners must be licenced in New Brunswick and the province where they are currently residing. Assistance with New Brunswick licence fees is available.
The position is remote, with the option of working from anywhere within Canada and you will have complete control over the hours you wish to provide your services.
In addition to the skills described above, you are:
- Mission-driven — we are a small and passionate team challenging the status quo of the healthcare industry. You need to be passionate about playing an integral part in helping us accomplish our mission and vision.
- Execution-oriented — you have a strong ability and desire to execute to the highest standard as you care deeply about the quality of your work.
- Highly organized and planful — you can manage multiple projects with strong attention to detail and prioritization skills.
- A strong communicator — you speak plainly and truthfully. You communicate complex ideas in a clear and easy-to-understand way.
- Highly collaborative — you have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with a cross-functional team
Other Role Information
- Job Type: Independent Contractor
- Reporting To: Medical Director
- Location: Remote (Canada)
- Compensation: Per consult, paid monthly
Job Type: Freelance
Salary: $50.00-$100.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- Nurse Practitioner licence (required)