***Please apply through INDEED only - Receptionist for Medical Office
Are you a organized receptionist who has a passion for excellence and great interpersonal skills? Someone who is a team player and interested in primary care innovation?
Advanced Primary Care is a new hybrid model of primary care based on the Patient Centered Medical Home. A Medical Home is a model or philosophy of primary care that is patient-centered, comprehensive, team-based, coordinated, accessible, and focused on quality and safety.
The patient’s core medical team consists of the clinical expertise of Family Physicians, Registered Nurses (RNs), Laboratory Technician, and Allied Health Professionals, who work alongside the administrative and technical support of the Medical Office Assistants (MOAs). This “Total Advanced Care Team” (TACTeam) will combine their clinical skills with medical technology integration to provide an advanced multidisciplinary approach to primary health needs. If this sounds like a fit for you, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking to hire a Full-Time Receptionist.
* Minimum High School Diploma
* Specialized knowledge in the functioning of a medical office is an asset
* Excellent computer skills and enthusiasm for office automation are mandatory.
* Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, and E-Mail
* Ability and experience in working in a close-knit team environment
* Exceptional telephone skills, strong interpersonal and communication skills
* Certification as a Medical Office Assistant (MOA) and or Unit Clerk is an asset.
* Previous work experience in a medical office is an asset.
*Excellent time management and organizational skills.
* Excellent multi-tasking skills
* Tolerance and empathy for patients in distress
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Pleasant and professional manner, in person and over the phone
*Ability to work in a team environment
*Able to deal with difficult situations
* Able to handle work volume fluctuations
* Excellent communication skills
- COVID-19 Immunization Policy.
- Willingness to work extended clinic hours if required
- Willingness to work on weekends if required
Able to provide minor assistance to patients with physical or mental challenges
Please apply through Indeed, and submit your cover letter along with your resume, and references in confidence to:
c/o Advanced Primary Care
Thank you for your interest!
Your Health. Your Team. Your Medical Home.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person