Come join Alexander Dennis on our mission to save the planet. We are transforming public transport globally by designing, manufacturing, and servicing greener, more eco-friendly, buses and coaches.
Our people are our biggest asset, making us the hugely successful company we are. We are transforming how we work, offering team members more flexibility around how they live and work.
What does that mean for you?
- We aim to reward our people at the level they deserve.
- Generous salary, bonus and overtime potential
- Pension scheme to help you save for the future
- Annual leave entitlement which increases with tenure
- Life assurance and pension schemes to help you and your family save for the future
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme which offers practical, impartial support on issues impacting your life
Interested and want to find out more? Check out our LinkedInand YouTube!
Your dream role:
- Diagnose and repair Electrical, HVAC, Suspension, Pneumatic and Brake Systems.
- Provide customer service while upholding the level of performance to ensure repeat business and continued loyalty of our customers.
- Verify the materials and equipment used in compliance with ISO guidelines.
- Complete documentation thoroughly and timely according to company requirements.
- Foster teamwork and improved communications between sectors.
- Comply with the quality and safety standards of the organization.
What will you bring:
- Advanced mechanical aptitude with a solid understanding of the following systems: engine, powertrain, hydraulics and electrical.
- 310T certification is a MUST.
- A positive attitude and high energy.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Proficiency to communicate effectively before groups of customers or employees.
- Strong time management.
- Previous field service experience desired
If this sounds like you, and you’re interested in coming ‘aboard’, then we would love to hear from you. Alongside uploading your resume, please share a short covering letter detailing why you’re interested and why we should hire you!
*Recommend a Friend is applicable for this role.
We care deeply about being inclusive and we encourage applications from people with diverse backgrounds and experiences.
Due to the volume of vacancies and applications, we would prefer that you submit your application online. If, however, you require an alternative method of applying, please send an email to [email protected]
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Greater Toronto Area, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person