Our family dental practice is currently looking for a skilled and knowledgeable Orthodontic Certified Dental Assistant to become a part of our growing team. The successful candidate will assist our orthodontist providing high-quality orthodontic care to our patients.
- BCCOHP registration as a Certified Dental Assistant
- Must have an Orthodontics Module
- At least one year of experience assisting in orthodontic procedures
- Invisalign & Itero experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team-oriented environment
- Positive and friendly attitude towards patients and colleagues
- Open to both part-time and full-time employees
We are a single-dentist owned company with practices in the communities of Coquitlam, Maple Ridge, Burnaby, and Surrey.
If you're an experienced Orthodontic Certified Dental Assistant looking to join a fun and dynamic team, we encourage you to apply!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $35.00-$39.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (preferred)
- Ortho Module (required)
- BCCOHP License (required)
Work Location: In person