About Physio Summum
Physio Summum Beaconsfield is but one of several clinics in the Physio Summum family. We are a young, and dynamic group of healthcare professionals and administrators.
Physio Summum first opened its doors in 2013. Originally 1 physiotherapist in a small office in Laval, its specialized approach to physiotherapy and healthcare has allowed itself to excel and expand. Now at 6 clinics, Physio Summum is a group of growing interdisciplinary clinics in the greater Montreal area. At Physio Summum we strive to provide the best possible care for our patients, while maintaining a fun and friendly work environment.
Physio Summum consists of physical therapists, occupational therapists, osteopaths, athletic therapists, kinesiologists, acupuncturists, dieticians and psychologists. Our growing network has priority direct access to other healthcare professionals such as general practitioners (MD), radiologists, pharmacists and orthopedic surgeons.
We are looking for a dynamic, hard working, responsible and motivated individual to join our team as a receptionists and help build a hardworking, fun, and professional working environment. As a member of the reception team, your principle role would be to ensure the smooth operation of the clinic. This would include
· Receiving phone calls and emails
· Following up on all communications in a prompt manner
· Billing patients
· Managing the register
· Managing the reception / front desk
· Greeting patients upon their arrival
· Basic computer tasks: scanning, printing, email, fax, word, excel etc.
· Support for the therapists through out the day
· General maintenance and disinfection
· Other associated work tasks
· Minimum DES (High School Diploma) (required)
· Bilingual (English & French) (required)
· Competency in basic computing (word, excel, email, etc) (required)
· Ability to multitask
· Great communication skills
· Experience in customer service (asset)
· Experience in similar position (asset)
We are looking to hire 1 individual, who will be available approx. 20 hours per week during our regular operating hours (Mon-Fri 10am-8pm). The position is therefore part time, actual hours will depend on how the schedule will be divided amongst all staff in the same role.
You’ll learn a lot. You aren’t stuck doing the same repetitive task here. Each member of the Physio Summum team directly contributes to a WOW customer experience by participating and excelling at all aspects of the job.
If you have a passion for people, and an interest in healthcare, and an interest in learning we’d love to meet you. We can teach you everything you need to know, and give you the tools you need to succeed.
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 / hour based on experience
103-484 Beaconsfield Blvd, Beaconsfield H9W 4C3
All patients are notified to cancel appointments if presenting with any symptoms of illness.
The clinic is regularly disinfected throughout the day, respecting the OPPQ (Ordre Professionnel de la physiothérapie du Quebec) and CNESST guidelines. Plexiglass has been installed at the reception area to further protect our staff. Masks are provided by the clinic for both staff and patients to wear at their discretion. Anybody presenting with viral symptoms will be required to wear a mask.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: From $16.00 per hour
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- 10 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you available Thursday from 10am-3pm?
- Are you available either Monday from 10am-3pm, or Tuesday from 3pm-8pm?
- Are you available either Wednesday from 10am-8pm, or Friday from 10am-8pm?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- English (required)
- French (preferred)
Work Location: In person