As an ICU Travel RN, you will provide specialized care to critically ill patients and ensure their well-being through monitoring, administering medication, and implementing treatment plans
- Provide high-quality patient care to critically ill patients in the ICU
- Monitor and assess patient conditions, and provide necessary treatments and interventions
- Administer medications and fluids, as prescribed by physicians
- Collaborate with healthcare professionals to ensure effective and efficient patient care
- Perform diagnostic tests and interpret results to determine patient needs
- Document patient care accurately and completely in medical records
- Educate patients and their families about their condition and treatment options
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment for patients and staff
• Current, unrestricted RN license in your current province
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Minimum 2 years experience in an ICU setting
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS certifications
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-stress environment
- Knowledge of electronic medical records and computer proficiency
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment
Why Join Us?
- Minimum six-week placements
We are a team dedicated to providing quality healthcare services to our clients; offering competitive salaries, and an opportunity to learn and grow!
Who We Are:
We are one of Canada’s fastest-growing staffing and recruitment agencies, providing support in temporary, casual and permanent staffing needs to healthcare facilities and private clients throughout Canada.
We specialize in providing experienced and professional Nurse Practitioners (NP), Registered Nurses (RNs), Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs), Personal Support Workers (PSWs), Physicians, Physiotherapists, and Pharmacy positions sought after in the industry.
To our clients, we are committed to matching qualified healthcare professionals to your needs. To job seekers, our commitment is to help you find the next assignment that allows you to apply your skills, knowledge and experience. Let's grow your career to the next level!
To learn more about what we do, visit our website: https://goodwillstaffing.ca/
Please note that we are exclusively recruiting people who can legally work in Canada.