Around the globe, we help cities and industries manage, optimize and make the most of their resources. We provide an array of solutions related to water, energy and materials to promote a cleaner more sustainable world for all of us.
The collective expertise and passion of our people, combined with a broad portfolio of over 10,000 technologies, makes us uniquely positioned to deliver solutions that positively impact the environment. Come be part of something special - start your journey today!
As Junior Project Engineer Intern you will assist with the overall success of VEOLIA’s equipment and infrastructure projects. Supporting the Engineer Leads, you will work with the various disciplines of the project team (Sourcing Project Leaders, Supplier Quality Engineers, Process Engineers, Electrical, Instruemtnation and Controls Engineers, Design team) and vendors. You will assist in the coordination all engineering activities on a given project: process/equipment design, vendor selection, fabrication, shipment, installation and startup. You are a passionate advocate for quality and safety across every aspect of the project, and provide the necessary assistance to help ensure the team delivers on commitments while adhering to scope, schedule and budget. Finally, you will assist in the maintaining of project status and financial reporting to SUEZ Operations while setting and managing client and vendor expectations.
Available immediately, 1 year duration, potential for permanent placement
- Studying towards Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (chemical, mechanical, electrical ) (or completed with couple of years of experience)
Useful skills or abilities:
- Experience managing Engineering, Procurement & Construction (EPC) contracts preferred
- Experience in industrial process system design/construction, specifically water treatment, aerobic/anaerobic digestion, chemical, oil & gas or power preferred but not required
- planning, organization and time management
- Clear, concise communication skills
- Team player, who can exercise good judgement under ambiguous or changing conditions
We offer competitive compensation and benefits working in a dynamic environment with challenging projects and training provided to ensure your success.
We realize diverse teams make smarter decisions, deliver better results, and build stronger communities. We’re an organization that champions diversity and inclusion at every level and are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace!