Albert Park Dental takes pride in delivering optimal client/patient experience through the pairing of clinical excellence from our dedicated team and our state-of-the-art technology, with the guidance of Dr. Michele Livingstone and Dr. Kylie Hermanus.
We offer a wide range of dental health services in our family-friendly practice, including general and cosmetic dentistry, comprehensive re-care appointments, prosthodontics, and endodontics, just to name a few of our offered services. With no evening and weekend hours, you will have plenty of time to enjoy all that Regina has to offer.
With hundreds of parks and an abundance of sports and recreation facilities, arts and cultural centers, museums, and performance spaces, there is something for everyone. We look forward to welcoming you into our dental home.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
Benefits of Joining Our Team:
- Competitive compensation
- Total rewards package that offers discounts on many services and activities including an exclusive corporate gym membership program; reduced rates on home and auto insurance; unlimited access to a variety of discounted entertainment, hotels, products, services and so much more!
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) that connects team members and their families with complimentary, confidential, short-term counseling and advisory services
- Career development to grow and evolve as a dental professional on your individual career path, including access to industry-leading continuing education
- Attend social and CE events to network with dental professionals in your community
- Work-life balance and flexibility
- Access to modernized technology to provide optimal oral care to patients
- Greet and assist patients as they arrive; ensure a lasting positive impression for them
- Responsible for optimizing the appointment schedule by ensuring the day is full, with limited gaps
- Effectively manage recall system and accurately maintain patient database
- Manage patient calls and inquiries about appointments, confirmations, amendments and cancellations
- Process referral letters and other patient correspondence upon receipt from provider; manage and file all patient records and charts
- Minimum 1 year of administration experience
- Clinical background and experience with dental software programs considered an asset
Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team at 416-558-8338. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.