Rehab Results is seeking Occupational Therapists in the Greater Toronto Area for work in the Private Sector.
We commit to:
- Coach you to ensure that your work meets the highest standards.
- Provide team support.
- Provide attractive compensation.
- Provide a computer and assessment tools.
Rehab Results Inc is an Occupational Therapist owned and operated company that has been in business for 21 years. Our multi-disciplinary team includes OTs, PTs, case managers, rehabilitation support workers and personal support workers. We have a close-knit team of therapists that support each other and have fun together. We value personal growth and work/life balance to ensure the ongoing well-being of our valued team members. We offer extensive training and supervision as well as opportunities for advancement. We are currently recruiting for OTs in the Greater Toronto Area. This position is available as either a salaried or contract position.
- University degree and registration/ license with professional regulatory college (i.e., COTO).
- Community experience is considered an asset, as well as education and experience specific to the client population (e.g., ABI, SCI, orthopaedics, neurology).
- Current driver’s license, insurance and access to a vehicle are required.
- Computer literacy and access to Internet are required.
- ADP authorization status is an asset.
- Fluency in a second language is an asset.
Compensation: Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $75,000 - $90,000, plus performance bonus
Sign-on bonus: up to $5,000
We follow the COTO guidelines. At this time, employees and contractors must be fully vaccinated.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusiveness considerations:
Rehab Results is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace that provides an atmosphere free from barriers where no one is denied opportunities for reasons unrelated to their abilities. We recognize that people of different backgrounds and experiences bring value because of those differences. We provide a supportive work environment and a culture that welcomes and encourages equal opportunities for all employees.
Rehab Results is committed to the accommodation of persons with disabilities. Should a potential Employee or Employee require any workplace accommodation at any time, the Employee and RRI shall work together to prepare an appropriate accommodation plan in accordance with the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (also known as the AODA).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
We follow the COTO and MOH guidelines.
Work Location: In person