Temporary 10-mth contract with possibility of extension*
· Provide intensive case management support for those housed through Salvation Army Housing First Program, which includes, but is not limited to: integration of previously homeless persons into the community, client centered goal setting displaying increase client independence, secure permanent income source, model necessary life skills, obtain ID's and make referrals to various support services.
· Complete necessary paperwork such as; assessments follow up interviews, monthly statistical reports, data entry on a computerized program, filing, etc.
· Provide outreach to the patrons.
· Develop strong relationships with landlords and develop extensive knowledge of the RTA (Residential Tenancies Act)
· Adhere to all Housing First and Salvation Army guidelines.
· Advocate for Individuals and the homeless population in a professional manner.
· Must do home visits.
· Must transport clients.
Monday to Friday, 8:30-4:30.
Must have Criminal Record Check, valid Driver's License and clean drivers abstract.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Fixed term contract
Contract length: 10 months
Salary: $32.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Working with Vulnerable Individuals: 2 years (required)
- Addiction and Mental Health: 2 years (required)
- Drivers License & Clean Drivers Abstract (required)
Work Location: In person