We are currently looking for a Physiotherapist to join our growing team and expanding space!
This is an amazing, turnkey opportunity in the beautiful Fall River area and is the perfect position for a new grad or established practitioner with a built-in patient base and great referrals from a dynamic multidisciplinary team.
This position offers full clinic access, a flexible schedule, competitive compensation, online booking and marketing, all supplies and administration provided.
- Assess and diagnose patients' physical conditions and develop treatment plans
- Implement and monitor treatment programs to improve patients' mobility, strength, and function
- Provide hands-on therapy, including manual therapy techniques, therapeutic exercises, and electrotherapy modalities
- Educate patients and their families about their condition and self-management techniques
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to provide comprehensive care to patients
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date patient records
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Physiotherapy
- Valid license to practice as a physiotherapist in Nova Scotia
- Strong knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and rehabilitation principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team
The right candidate must be a member and in good standing with Nova Scotia Physiotherapy Association or are eligible to become a member with your own insurance.
You will also be surrounded by the best team who offers nothing but support as you transition into your new space and grow your client base. What more could you want in a clinic?
We are constantly growing! Do you want to grow with us?
Please send a CV to [email protected] Beth.
We look forward to hear from you!
Job Type: Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fall River, NS B2T 1L8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Physiotherapist (preferred)
Work Location: In person