Enlyn Process Systems is an Oil and Gas Equipment manufacturer and supplier servicing an international client base. We work with our clients to source, manufacture, and divest equipment to fulfill their individual needs.
Our organization requires diverse talents and unique perspectives. We foster an understanding of what makes us different, and continuously search for ways to make us stand apart. We�re always looking for great people to join the team.
- Competitive compensation
- Contractor friendly
- Room for advancement
- Team atmosphere
- Flex work schedules
- Paid holidays, personal time and vacation
- Extended Healthcare Plan with Spending Account
- Short and Long Term disability
- Training opportunities
- Education reimbursement
- Supervise Junior and intermediate drafters as well as review and approve their drawings.
- Manage the workflow of project drawings and designs from initial conceptual idea through to AS-BUILT stage
- Responsible for all drawing revision control
- Create preliminary design with estimation group for bid process. Review client specifications and client issued data to determine scope of work and required design parameters.
- Review design options and recommend best solution based on cost, engineering quality, or availability of materials alongside estimating department
- Provide technical assistance in negotiating contracts, change orders, etc. as required.
- Consult with engineers, owners, contractors and subcontractors
- Create and issue for approval the first set of drawings based on estimate once awarded project
- Review customer redlines with client and estimation group to complete the required change order
- Once all changes are finalized, issue drawings for Construction
- Create shop construction drawings (ISOMETRICS) and export line lists, PSV Lists, Pipe Valve and Fitting BOM, Equipment lists and other various documents
- Assist in the preparation of studies, operation / installation instructions
- Expert knowledge of 2D AutoCAD software for (PFD and PID) as well as 3D modeling and design in an AutoCAD environment and Solidworks Plant3d or conventional routing environment
- Candidates with APEGA registered P.ENG designation will be given preference
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in construction/engineering field
- Ability to read and interpret client supplied RFQ specifications, PFD�s and P&ID�s
- In-depth working knowledge of the following codes;
- ASME B31.3 Process Piping
- ASME B31.5 Refrigeration Piping
- ASME Section 8 Division 1
- CSA B51
- CWB Structural Codes
- Knowledge of oil and gas process equipment, instrumentation and electrical practices.
- Expert working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Time management skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and able to accommodate shifting priorities
- Committed to continuous development.
- 5 to 10 years� experience within an EPC or fabrication environment
Email or fax resumes with job opportunity number.
ATTN: Enlyn Human Resources Director
Email: [email protected]