RAM is a technical consultancy providing Project Management, Construction Management, Engineering and Advisory services across Canada. RAM is searching for a motivated and experienced individual in Vancouver, BC and Calgary, AB. The successful candidate will be an individual that enjoys a challenging, professional, and dynamic workplace and contributing to the success of a hardworking team.
- Creating detailed underground and overhead electrical designs, including: scope clarification, estimates, calculations, and detailed design drawings;
- Understanding and following applicable utility, national or international standards and codes;
- Supporting the documentation process for projects, including: technical specifications, tender documents, technical reports, scheduling and project calculations;
- Providing construction support, coordinating and communicating with customers and contractors;
- Responding to information requests from site and completing project documentation including ‘as-builts’, calculations and return of data to the client; and
- Supporting the Project Manager with the QA/ QC process in terms of documentation and strategy.
Ideal Candidate Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution;
- EIT designation or eligible for registration with Engineers and Geoscientists British Columbia (EGBC) or Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta (APEGA);
- Strong knowledge of electrical engineering principles, including power systems, control systems, and instrumentation;
- Proficiency in CAD software for electrical design (e.g., AutoCAD, Revit);
- Familiarity with simulation and analysis tools (e.g., ETAP, SKM);
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills; and
- Effective communication and teamwork abilities.
Why You Should Join RAM
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career Planning
- Extended Health Benefits
- RAM Intramural teams
- Office Social Hours
- Business Casual Environment
- Quarterly Office Events
- Office Potlucks
- Community Involvement Days
- Quarterly Goal Setting
- Annual Performance and Salary Reviews
For five consecutive years, RAM has made Canadian Business and Maclean’s Growth 500 ranking of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies. Ranking Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies by five-year revenue growth, the Growth 500 profiles the country’s most successful growing businesses.
We encourage applications from all qualified individuals. If this opportunity sounds like the next step in your professional career, please send your resume in confidence to [email protected]
. RAM is committed to employment equity and hires based on merit.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for the position; however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.