Sureline Projects is a Fort St. John based company servicing the Oil & Gas Industry in Northern British Columbia and Northern Alberta. We are a team of dedicated professionals providing experienced management, reliable crews, quality workmanship and unbeatable service.
We are looking for a strong, team orientated individual to fill the position of Dispatch.
Experience in the oil field and/or dispatching is considered an asset, we are willing to provide some training for the right individual. Specific skills you will need to be successful in this role include: understanding of oilfield construction, organization, patience, a sharp memory, optimal verbal communication skills and professional phone etiquette.
The candidate must be able to problem solve as dealing with customers and employees on a daily basis is an essential part of the role. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable with using a computer and learning new programs as well as administrative skills.
- dispatch personnel in response to service requests; organize and coordinate the activities of field units
- customer service, and hiring/orientations
- Work closely with office administrators, supervisors, employees, and contractors to ensure the client’s expectations are met
- Be able to handle several tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Rate will be based on level of experience
Thank you to all that apply but only successful candidates will be contacted at this time.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00-$90,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort St. John, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- dispatching: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person