Be a part of an amazing team!
We are seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to join our team. As a Construction Project Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the planning, implementation, and tracking of projects from start to finish, ensuring projects are completed on time, within scope, and budget. You will be working with clients, internal teams, and external stakeholders to ensure that projects are delivered successfully.
Founded in 1986, ZW Management Inc has built a strong reputation for competence, integrity, and dependability.
We believe the success of a Project Management assignment depends on Leadership and a true partnering commitment by the team members. Our success as Project Managers is reflective of our ability to focus the team on realistic goals and on successfully finding solutions to problems that may stand in the way of achieving project objectives.
We provide an efficient management process that allows our clients to make informed decisions. We operate on the principle that we are an extension of our client and provide a seamless interface between the Client and ourselves.
What your Responsibilities would be:
- Develop project plans, including defining project scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Monitor project progress and adjust project plans as necessary to ensure successful project completion.
- Conduct risk assessments, develop mitigation plans, and monitor project risks.
- Manage project budgets and resource allocation.
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure that project expectations are understood and met.
- Prepare project status reports and present them to senior management.
- Ensure compliance with project management standards and best practices.
- Lead capital projects on behalf of owners with varying sizes and complexity
- Regularly report on project status by means of schedule updates, meeting minutes, financial records, and other reports.
- Manage the change management process, payment certificates, and other contract or project-related administrative documents.
- University Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
- P. Eng. or PMP designation would be an asset.
- 5-10 Years experience managing projects as owner’s representative.
- Experience in Healthcare an asset.
- Ability to obtain security clearance.
- Experience managing large-scale, complex projects from initiation to closure.
- Strong computer skills, MS Project, Word, Excel, Visio.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
If you are an experienced Project Manager with a track record of delivering successful projects on time and within budget, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
Why Chose ZW
We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to work with a dynamic team of professionals.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person