Searching for the ideal dental receptionist to join our warm, family oriented dental practice. it is a small office where we pay attention to detail, take the time to know each patient and provide personalized treatments. The receptionist is the first person the patient will meet in the office and as such must have excellent communication skills in both English and French. The receptionist ensures that the office runs smoothly and efficiently.
Tasks will include:
- Greet the patients in a welcoming and timely manner.
- Answer phone calls and schedule appointments.
- Verify insurance coverage and process the paperwork for the patient.
- Collect payments.
- Provide information on the dental services provided.
- Other clerical tasks.
The candidate must have proficient computer skills. Knowledge of MaxiDent software an asset. They must have the ability to multitask, work in a team and be highly organized.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour
- Dental receptionist: 1 year (preferred)
Ability to Commute:
- Montréal-Ouest, QC H4X 1Y9 (required)
Work Location: In person