1. Technologist diploma in program-relevant field or equivalent apprentice-level combination of education and experience.
2. Three years recent/relevant experience in agriculture, including direct and demonstrated experience with farming operations, agricultural equipment maintenance and operation, pesticide application, precision agriculture technology, and crop production. Agriculture research laboratory and applied research experience would be assets.
3. Member of/or eligible for certification with relevant certifying body, such as Technology Professionals Saskatchewan (TPS) as an Applied Science Technologist or Certified Technician.
4. Experience with program-relevant software and equipment and their integration,
5. Effective interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills.
6. Strong organizational and time management skills including planning, scheduling, and prioritizing workloads in a dynamic environment.
7. Strong data and records management skills with a digital focus.
8. Effective problem-solving skills with strict attention to detail.
9. Demonstrated competence and recent experience in the use of the internet, e-mail, MS Office Suite software, familiarity with learning management systems, and the ability to learn and adapt to changing technology.
10. Ability to function as an effective team member in an ever-changing environment.
11. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with many diverse groups, including other departments within Saskatchewan Polytechnic, staff, faculty, and industry stakeholders.
12. Demonstrates understanding and valuing Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion.
Please note: A clear Criminal Record Check will be required for this position.