Keywords - Hardware Power Test & Validation,Graphics card testing
Experience in power and performance testing.
- Knowledge of Graphic cards.
- Creating test plans and validating power designs according to specifications under various workloads and test conditions.
- Writing and executing automation test scripts.
- Debugging and tuning of VR circuits.
- Setting up lab equipment and test fixtures to execute test procedures and automation.
- Install Windows, and Linux on the PC.
- Experience in DIfferent I2C protocol
- Familiarity with industry benchmarks is a plus (ie 3DMark, Furmark, etc)
- Experience in DAQ and Scope
- Measuring, analyzing, and debugging workloads to call out any power and/or performance gaps and close with internal engineering teams/architects
- Measuring and analyzing GPU and platform power on a rail-by-rail basis and debugging any issues/gaps
- Aligning with other internal engineering teams and architects to ensure there is consensus on power and performance projections/estimates/measurements for both internal and external communication
- Guiding, educating, and influencing internal engineering teams, field account teams, and marketing teams on the power and performance positioning of Intel products
- Creating power and performance estimates on upcoming Intel products based on workloads to aid marketing decisions and help set internal targets
- Owning the publication of the Power Performance Guide (PPG) collateral to help guide OEM customers
- Bringing up a full test platform to enable both power and performance measurements including setup, calibration, and measurements.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,054.89 per year
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)