Responsibilities and Requirements:
– Perform analysis of holter data using specialized analysis software.
– Prepare thorough and detailed report for cardiologists.
– Maintain required standards for quality of Holter reports
– Notify Cardiologist/lead CVT with positive findings
– Follow all company and departmental policy and procedures.
- Certified Rhythm Analysis Technician (CRAT) or Cardiovascular Technologist (CVT) preferred.
-Understanding of cardiac disease with ability to recognize cardiac arrhythmias and abnormalities
-Knowledge of medical terminology
-Use of EMR and computer software
-Comply with all healthcare patient privacy rules and regulations
Job Types: Casual, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 10-40 per week
Salary: $26.00-$45.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Holter analysis: 1 year (required)
Work Location: Remote