Catholic Social Services is currently seeking Casual Service Coordinators in Lloydminster to join our Family Intervention team. Providing excellent client-centered care, you are confident, thoughtful, and motivated to achieve success when supporting others in your community!
The Family Intervention Program provides family support services to strengthen the efforts and abilities of the family to provide a safe and nurturing environment for their children. As a Family Intervention Worker, you will provide high quality supports to children and families as well as act as a mentor. You are self-motivated, resourceful, and comfortable working both independently and part of a service team. You are organized, have great relationship building skills, and are proficient with computers. As documentation is important in this role, you will be confident in your ability to create organized, concise files and notes.
Education and Qualifications:
- A Diploma/Degree in Human Services (or equivalent)
- Minimum 6 months’ experience working with children and families is preferred
- In-home family support experience is preferred
- Knowledge of addictions and mental health issues would be an asset
- Valid First Aid/CPR
- Vulnerable Sector Check from local RCMP or city police detachment
- Child Intervention Record Check
- Clear and Current Drivers Abstract
- A vehicle and valid class 5 driver's license – requirement to transport clients in your personal vehicle
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- Proof of Vehicle Insurance showing $2 million liability coverage
What We Offer:
- The compensation for this position is $21.29 to $23.96 per hour based on qualifications and experience.
- Work within a highly collaborative, team-oriented organization, where your ideas are heard, and you can see your impact daily.
- Growth Opportunities: apply and grow your skills within a dynamic, innovative and expanding Agency that is taking a leadership role in our industry.
About Catholic Social Services:
CSS is an established Agency that is guided by faith to care for and bring hope to people in need with humility, compassion and respect. With more than 50 years of service delivery, Catholic Social Services is one of the largest multi-function social services agencies in Canada, with more than 1800 staff, and hundreds of volunteers delivering 130+ programs throughout Central Alberta and Edmonton.
We welcome and celebrate the diversity of our employees and volunteers who choose to work with our Agency in support of our mission, values, and principles. We employ and serve people of all faiths, or no faith, while respecting all backgrounds and experiences.
Our values are at the core of everything we do!
- Humility: We acknowledge with gratitude our human abilities and limitations. We demonstrate humility by doing the best that we can with the resources that we have.
- Compassion: We respond to people in need with love. We demonstrate our compassion by caring for people without judgment and without condition.
- Respect: We demonstrate our respect by being personally present, open and attentive to those we care for and by honouring their dignity and freedom.
How to Apply:
Please apply online, quoting the competition number 3828 to www.cssalberta.ca
We thank all applicants. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We embrace diversity and offer equal opportunities to all qualified applicants regardless of origin, culture, ethnicity, age, ability, gender identity, and people of faith or no faith.