Saskatchewan Health Authority
La Ronge Health Centre
Working within a small multidisciplinary therapies team, the Occupational Therapist (OT) will provide enhanced therapeutic programming for pediatrics and rehabilitation of patients of all ages. The incumbent will deliver OT services through a combination of direct service, community resource development and education during the implementation of subsequent interventions. Duties include: case management, OT assessments, consultations, equipment acquisition and direct therapy to clients. The OT will provide professional leadership in the development and delivery of clinical services, evaluation, and consultation with various programs.
- Baccalaureate degree in Occupational therapy from a program recognized by the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists.
- Must be licensed or eligible for licensure by the Saskatchewan Society of Occupational Therapists and be eligible for membership in the Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists.
- Training in assessment and treatment models appropriate to those affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnoses is desired.
- Clinical experience with a pediatric population is desired.
- Experience working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorder diagnoses is desired.
Hard to Recruit Incentive
Relocation Assistance of up to a maximum of $3,000 for a 1 year return for service.
Other Northern Incentives as per HSAS Collective Agreement are prorated:
- Special Northern Leave – after one (1) year of service
- Annual Retention Payment
- Biweekly Northern Allowance
Preference for this position will be given to HSAS members in accordance with the terms and conditions of the SAHO/HSAS Collective Agreement
Successful applicant must provide a valid Criminal Record Check including vulnerable sector query before an Offer of Employment is made.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $36.45-$44.58 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Retention bonus
- Signing bonus
Work Location: In person