Trebley is hiring for a Dispatcher to join ourteam.
In this role you will work full time hours and earn a competitive wage within the industry.
Position Description Summary
The Dispatcher will position themselves between the shipper, customer, and the carrier in order to move product from its origin point to the final destination in a professional, timely, and accurate fashion. The Dispatcher is both a customer service and an operational role specific but not limited to direct freight/unit load type of movements.
- The candidate shall negotiate and book the loads and be available to track, invoice, and follow up with claims and payment if necessary.
- Work alongside the Director of Business Development to determine client credit, invoicing, claims follow-up, and carrier onboarding.
- Communicate with customers, the operations team, and drivers to ensure smooth operations.
- Recognize and resolve documentation errors.
- Analyze lane data, on-time performance and costs to effectively negotiate rates with customers and third-party carriers to ensure profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Process shipments and trips to ensure on-time service to our customers.
- Source and book loads on Load link
- Communicate any issues with customers and the operations team.
- Book Pick up & Delivery appointments and assure they are made on time.
- Enter & Update order info in the Dispatch software.
- Provide updates on in-transit loads.
- Resolve any issues as they arise.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dartmouth, NS: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- dispatching: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person