General Electronic Technician
Employer Tacel Ltd. – www.tacel.ca
Job Location 1148 Bellamy Rd North, Scarborough, ON, M1H 1H2
Job Stream Electronic wiring & testing technician
Job Type Permanent, Full-Time
Number of Positions Open 1
Start Date of Employment ASAP
Educational Requirements Post graduate Electronics Certificate
Languages Required English
The candidate will be working in a production environment from Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with one half hour lunch. Hourly rate depending on experience plus benefits to follow after working 3 months.
Specific Job duties
- Capable of reading and writing completing work reports in English or using a computer
- Wiring panels from electrical schematics
- Capable of crimping and soldering wires to connectors
- Capable of using power tools, air tools, screw drivers, strippers and crimpers, etc.
- Troubleshooting and testing traffic controller equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Self-motivated, willing to learn and work independently and or as a team member
- Communicate in English and read wiring schematics
- Troubleshooting skills is essential and an asset.
- Knowledge of electronic components.
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Training will be provided
- Experience in wiring panels and electrical assemblies
- Education of a post graduate college in electronics
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00-$23.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person