- Maintain a trusting, supportive relationship with families by providing information, referrals and service coordination.
- Utilize a family-centered approach to support families with meeting their needs.
- At the request of an individual, advocate with them or on their behalf.
- Support individuals in accessing community resources.
- Maintain program participant files.
- Participate in association and program promotion activities.
- Enter statistical data into a computer data base.
- Degree or Diploma and/or 3 years related experience in a Human Service Field. Diploma preferred.
- Strong interpersonal communication, organization and administrative skills.
- Experience in strength-based, family-centered family support practice.
- Knowledgeable of community resources and services preferred.
- An understanding of the diversity, customs and traditions of Indigenous people and diverse multi-cultural populations is considered an asset.
- Experience working with computers, email and internet.
Must have daily access to a reliable, insured vehicle with current registration, insurance and have a valid drivers license.
Successful applicants are required to provide us with a clear Criminal and Child Intervention Checks. It is highly encouraged that you apply for these checks and have them available during the interview process.
Apply with resume, cover letter & 2 references to chok @ memlane .com or visit www.bridgesfamilyprograms.com
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $22.25-$23.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-22
Expected start date: 2023-10-02