Main work objective-Mission:
Ensure monitoring and develop preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance activities for BDCA machinery. Equipment and facilities to keep them in their original conditions and contribute with the development of their activities to compliance with the internal SEQDCI indicators and the different processes. Contribute ideas that contribute to continuous improvement and ensure compliance with safety and environmental standards.
Work territory-Work Dimension:
- All BDCA processes, machinery, equipment and facilities
Main responsibilities and key results by area:
- Corrective, preventive and predictive maintenance of machinery, equipment and facilities in addition to providing production support when required by the processes.
- Ensure the operation of general services (compressors, transformers, substations, SCI, WWTP)
- Contribute to the development of preventive maintenance plans based on the preventive and corrective actions carried out.
- Participation in Gemba walks-Health and Safety monthly walks
- Properly use personal protective equipment and work tools
- Participation in root cause analysis methodologies and DPM of the area
- Taking readings of operating parameters of general service equipment (Compressors, WWTP, substations, CFE meters, etc.)
- Participation in DPM of the different processes.
- Train maintenance technicians and assistants including other electromechanics
- Manage supplier assistance and refurbishment of the areas under your responsibility.
Professional qualification and knowledge
- Mechanical, electronic, electrical, mechatronic, electromechanical engineer, or related careers.
- Interpretation of electrical (ANSI, DIN), mechanical (pneumatic and hydraulic) diagrams
- Mechanics, hydraulics, pneumatics, electricity and electronics intermediate level
- Basic level industrial communication networks
- Basic operation of fire systems
- Preventive maintenance of electric motors and pumps
- Operation of centrifugal and screw compressors
- Basic TPM
- Root cause analysis
- Intermediate maintenance of electrical installations
- Basic maintenance of transformers and electrical substations.
- Bachelor's degree in Electromechanic
- 2 years of experience in maintenance areas
- English, French Preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Class G Licence (preferred)
Work Location: In person