CBI Health's Rehabilitation Services supports both the physical and mental health and well-being of Canadians from coast to coast. We offer personalized rehabilitation services to help our clients live a healthy, active and independent lifestyle. We provide community-based rehabilitation including physiotherapy, sports medicine, osteopathic and chiropractic care for our clients, helping them regain mobility and enjoy a better quality of life. Our services focus on the individual, meaning we design our treatment plans around unique needs and goals, adhering to best practices and consistently delivering the highest standards of quality care for the best possible outcomes for our clients.
Are you looking for a company that supports innovative, evidence-based approaches to rehabilitation? Then CBI Health has a great opportunity for you to join our interdisciplinary team! As a Physiotherapist working between our New Minas and Berwick clinics, you’ll have all the tools and resources you need to grow your practice and develop your skills. Through the support of our exceptional leadership and training and development teams, you’ll continuously set and reach new goals. After all, our commitment to excellence goes beyond the way we serve our communities. We’ll empower you to enrich lives and achieve amazing results by doing what you do best.
- You will work with clients to develop and implement individualized treatment plans, directed towards maintaining and enhancing their physical abilities, lifestyle and well-being
- You will be responsible for managing and prioritizing clinical caseloads, and for the coordination and delivery of therapeutic services
- You will participate in a collaborative care model providing holistic, comprehensive care to meet the needs of clients
- You will promote positive relationships between clients, team members, funders and community
- You are a graduate of an accredited School of Physiotherapy
- You are registered and in good standing or eligible to be registered with the Nova Scotia College of Physiotherapists
- You are passionate about your profession and are committed to ongoing professional development
- You have a strong client-centered approach
- Upcoming 2023 PT graduates, and foreign trained and educated PT candidates that have recently passed their written PCE, are encouraged to apply.
- Continuous learning and skills development, including leadership opportunities
- Training and mentoring from a national network of experts
- Competitive compensation with comprehensive benefits and rewards package, including group health, dental and vision benefits, paid 100% by the employer
- Excellent administrative support, so you can focus on your patients
- Flexible hours, which allow work-life balance and focus on quality of life
CBI Health is Canada’s leading community healthcare provider, and our passionate team is at the heart of what we do. Every day, our 13,000 staff make a meaningful difference in our clients’ lives as we live the core values that define us: heart, respect, reliability, teamwork and innovation. Along with mentoring and continuous learning opportunities to help advance your career, we are building a culture of inspiration, recognition and celebration for the meaningful work our team does every day, all across the country. Join the new CBI Health and find where your better begins. Learn more at cbihealth.ca.
CBI Health is proud to be recognized by Deloitte as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the 15th year in a row. A huge thank you to all our team members, whose dedication, passion, and innovation have enabled us to achieve this recognition year after year.
CBI Health is committed to providing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels safe and accepted as their authentic selves. We actively seek qualified candidates who share our commitment to equity and inclusion and contribute to the diversification of ideas and perspectives that help us innovate and provide the best possible care to our clients.
We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristics that make each of us different.