Podiatry Practice Administrator
Keystone Podiatry is a growing podiatric practice serving Cape Breton through our office in Sydney. We specialize in the assessment, management and prevention of diseases and disorders of the foot. The administrator role provides impeccable customer service to our patients while supporting our practitioners to maintain smooth daily operations. The administrator excels in prioritizing tasks, attention to detail, and has a positive attitude with great energy.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all administrative duties for the practice including answering phone calls, appointment management, e-mail correspondence, invoicing, and filing.
- Greeting patients on arrival, including new patient intake and administration
- Maintains a welcoming presentation of the reception area
- Handling cash, card, and insurance payments
- Reconciles daily payment and prepares the bank deposits
- Ensures a clean and safe environment for the practice at all times
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS
· Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
· Strong communicator in writing and verbally
· Professional and friendly demeanor.
· Proficient computer skills (eg. Microsoft Word, Excel)
· Ability to work independently
· Values an organized workspace
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 8-16 per week
Salary: $15.00-$18.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- No weekends
- Are you available to work on Fridays?
- administration: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-19
Expected start date: 2023-10-03