IMPORTANT: Do not apply for this position if you are not eligible to work in Canada or are currently residing outside Fredericton, NB and surrounding areas. Only qualified candidates will be contacted, thank-you!
LOOKING FOR A GREAT CAREER OPPORTUNITY?
WITH CANADA’S MOST SUCCESSFUL HOME FURNISHINGS RETAILER, THERE’S NO LIMIT TO WHERE YOU CAN GO!
Many of our most successful associates joined Leon’s in entry level positions and with hard work, determination and desire they were able to achieve a level of success beyond their imaginations. These success stories are our greatest achievement. Let our story be your story. Whatever the position, Leon’s can open the door to a bright and exciting future for you. You bring the can-do attitude and we will provide the tools for your success. Join us today!
LEON’S IS CURRENTLY HIRING A FULL-TIME FRONT OFFICE ASSOCIATE
Leon’s is currently looking for a Front Office Associate who is focused on delivering a world class customer service experience to our valued customers. Great customer support is a vital part of our business! As a member of our team you will be responsible for completing daily reports, maintaining customer accounts, responding promptly to customer inquiries and assisting our customers with after sales service.You will also take payments, enter finance applications, and enter sales . You will be responsible for day end processing and assisting the office manager with various accounting duties. Our collaborative approach to our business ensures a helpful, positive environment for all and maintains the high standard of customer service excellence that has made Leon’s the envy of our competitors for over a century.
· On-going training and development to ensure your success
· A fast-paced, dynamic, and fun environment with a great team
· A generous employee discount program
· Flexible schedules
What are we looking for?
· Ability to communicate clearly, both written and orally
. Ability to deal with payments, sales, and applications
. Past experience with general book keeping duties
· Fun, friendly, confident personalities
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· Exceptional organizational skills
· Ability to work collaboratively with fellow colleagues
· Ability to interact professionally with our customers
- . Post secondary education or a combination of experience and education
* Available to work some evenings as well as at least 1 weekend per month, based on a 37 hour work week
Shifts vary from 8:30-5, 10-6, 11-7.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Secondary School (required)
- Cash Handling: 1 year (required)
- Customer Service: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person