Arbutus Physiotherapy & Health Centre is a well-established, busy, community-centered clinic in beautiful Victoria, BC. We are centrally located on the vibrant Oak Bay Avenue, five minutes from the downtown core. Boasting sandy beaches, trendy restaurants, active communities and the warmest city in Canada, Victoria is a sought-after place to reside.
Arbutus Physiotherapy & Health Centre is a physiotherapist-owned clinic known for a hands-on, patient-centered approach encouraging self-care through empowerment. We are a welcoming team, committed to the highest quality of care to our patients, competitive compensation to our practitioners, a pristine facility and positive company culture.
YOU are a dynamic, self-motivated, team player interested in working full-time (30 max/week) in a warm, friendly environment. You are a lifelong learner and collaborator with an entrepreneurial spirit that adheres to a strong ethical standard and believe in impeccable customer service.
We offer our physiotherapists
- Amazing clinic culture
- Guaranteed new assessments to build your caseload quickly
- All statutory holidays off in addition to up to 3 weeks’ vacation annually to start
- $80 – $100k+ to start, depending on experience
- Structured mentorship and career development by practitioner with 20+ years’ experience
- Full administrative support including reception, booking, invoicing, billing, etc.
- Online software (Jane) for booking, scheduling, charting, financials & metrics that you can access from your phone, anywhere, anytime.
- Direct billing to many health care plans
- Private treatment rooms
- Shock wave equipment
- IMS equipment
- Dry Needling / Acupuncture
- Monthly workshops/collaboration sessions
- Beautiful newly-built facility
- Opportunities for career advancement within the company
- 40 hours/week
Key Accountabilities include
- Performing clinical assessments and implementing treatment plans for patients
- Providing ongoing evaluation of patient progress
- Following up on patients to completion of treatment plan
- Charting outcome measurement information
- Engaging in continuous learning and skills development
- Licensed to practice Physiotherapy in Canada
- Minimum education: Bachlor of Science in Physical Therapy
- Registered with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists in good standing
- Having fun, and contributing to a positive patient experience & working environment!
We are open to new grads, experienced practitioners and everything in between.
If you would like to be part of an amazing, innovative, fun team and are looking for full-time employment, we would love to meet you.
Learn a bit more about our clinic here https://youtu.be/OxlvIGEtzeA?t=3
1928 Oak Bay Ave
Victoria BC V8R1C9
Arbutus Physiotherapy and Health Centre
Email Address for Applications:
Public or Private Practice Position
Employer/Job Posting Website URL
Level of Experience Preferred0-4 Years4+ YearsWork hoursFull-timePosting Expiry DateJan 18, 2023
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $42.00-$46.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- VICTORIA, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- Physical Therapy License (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2024-01-31