ATheKey Winnipeg is seeking for a reliable, compassionate, and empathetic caregiver to join our team. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to deliver premium, in-home care to a female client.
- Provide companion care for a female client
- Perform personal care services such as bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, etc.
- Assist with medication reminders
- Maintain a safe and secure environment for residents and team members
- Respond to emergency situations timely and appropriately, while maintaining confidentiality
- Assist with meal preparation and light housekeeping
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to work as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred; or equivalent experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Ability to exercise discretion in completing assigned duties.
- Ability to handle physical workload while performing duties.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday 10AM-3PM.
Pay rate: $18.50 H/R.
We thank all the applicants, but only those qualified will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent, Casual
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $18.00-$19.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Anola, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- supportive care: 1 year (required)
- First Aid Certification (preferred)
Work Location: In person