Seeking a motivated, detail oriented and organized individual! Please read the entire post before applying!
Working with us is seriously amazing! You’ll fall in love with our fun-loving team members and environment from the start. We’re a fast growing, branching out company and we believe that ‘work’ should be somewhere you are excited to be. Our commitment to fostering a positive work environment is unwavering, and we prioritize your growth and development through various avenues, including regular raises and opportunities to explore different positions within the team. The best part? We're all about empowering you, giving you trust and autonomy, and creating a fun environment that you'll look forward to coming to every day. We're totally obsessed with evolving and improving, and enjoying what we do. We get together as a team several times a year to celebrate and support each other!
This is a full time position (30-40 hours depending on what is desired) from Tuesdays to Saturdays (or potentially Sundays to Thursdays), 10:30-6:30, and is somewhat flexible with shifts during the week. Starting rate is negotiable and based on experience and performance during the first 3 months. Tasks listed below may or may not be included in the position, depending on where your unique skillset lies!
Position overview (including but not limited to):
- Provide exceptional customer service answering calls, emails, messages, as well as with clients in studio
- Schedule appointments
- Handle forms, processing + filing
- Process payments
- Oversee a variety of projects through to completion
- Coordinate + track tasks from team members
- Coordinate and participate in company meetings and training
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the shop, including the reception area, treatment rooms, and lounge areas
- Manage inventory, order and receive merchandise - must be able to occasionally lift up to 25lbs
Qualities we are looking for
- You enjoy interacting with clients and team members, are enthusiastic about providing sincere customer service and are resourceful in problem solving. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- You can proactively manage your day, you are extremely organized and have amazing attention to detail. You can handle several projects at once without things slipping through the cracks. You don’t need to be reminded to complete or follow up with tasks.
- You can keep track of a multitude of projects amongst team members + follow up.
- You have an excellent organizational understanding of how to structure tasks, reminders and calendar events to keep projects on track
- You can take projects with minimal instruction and anticipate the steps.
- You enjoy taking projects to completion.
- You can thoroughly research information needed to complete a task and anticipate further questions that may arise.
- You enjoy finding areas to streamline and improve.
- You are fluent with Microsoft Office and have the technical aptitude to learn a variety of software. You must be able to troubleshoot basic hardware: printers, blue tooth, etc. Must be proficient at typing.
- Familiarity with social media platforms and creative skills for crafting engaging posts + stories is advantageous. If you enjoy capturing photos and videos, it's a definite plus.
- Basic marketing know how is a big asset - formal training not required, but intuitive knowledge of what information should be included and how it is arranged.
- We are seeking someone who is eager to learn, and enjoys trying different tasks + projects.
- Having a positive and fun-loving attitude is vital to us.
- We love initiative and passion at work; would you call yourself a 'go-getter'?
What it’s like to work with us
- Casual dress
- Fun team members
- Happy workplace
- Birthday dinners
- Opportunity for flexible schedule
- Free parking nearby
- Driven + growing company
- No micro-managing
- Be celebrated for your achievements
- Family centered summer + christmas parties
Our team is looking for exceptional individuals who are passionate about what they do. Don't just send us your run-of-the-mill resume - we want to hear your story! Tell us what drives you, makes you tick, and what unique skills you can bring. Show us that you're the one we've been searching for. If this sounds like you, please apply with your resume and a cover letter and please put "hobbit" in the subject so I can see how detail oriented you are and I know you read the entire job description. :)
We will select and audition 3 to 5 candidates who will be given some paid projects to complete. We will then evaluate your work styles as well as how we work together, then choose who to bring onto the team. This allows you the opportunity to make sure the position is also right for you :).
Please be patient for a reply!
Thank you for your time! Looking forward to collaborating!!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatoon, SK S7M 1J1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- What is your DISC personality test result? (Can be taken online for free)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person