Seine River Retirement Residence is looking for a Full Time Evening Certified Health Care Aides (HCA) to join our team!
As a Health Care Aide your primary responsibility in the Resident Care department would be to provide personal care and services to each resident.
- Possess a current Health Care Aide (HCA) certificate.
- Genuine interest in and concern for seniors.
- Experience in Retirement or long-term care desirable.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Ability to learn and apply basic life skills through on-the-job training.
- Must be available to work weekends.
- Received at least two (2) doses of a Health Canada approved Covid-19 vaccine.
If interested, please submit your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the selection process will be contacted.
Job Types: Casual, Permanent, Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
- Health Care Aide Certificate (required)
Work Location: In person