Full Job Description
As a LTC RN or ER RN, you will provide patient care in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, and be responsible for assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating care for patients presenting with acute medical conditions.
- Conduct initial assessments of patients to determine the nature and severity of their injuries or illnesses
- Administer medications and treatments as ordered by physicians or advanced practice providers
- Monitor and document vital signs and other patient data, such as lab results and diagnostic tests
- Collaborate with the interdisciplinary healthcare team to develop and implement patient care plans
- Provide education and support to patients and their families regarding their medical conditions, treatment options, and discharge instructions
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for patients and staff, following infection control and safety protocols
Why Join Us?
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Current, unrestricted RN license in your current province.
- Minimum of 2 years of ER or LTC nursing experience
- BLS, ACLS, NRP, CTAS and PALS certification
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
We are a team dedicated to providing quality healthcare services to our clients; offering competitive salaries, and an opportunity to learn and grow!
Who We Are:
We are one of Canada’s fastest-growing staffing and recruitment agencies, providing support in temporary, casual and permanent staffing needs to healthcare facilities and private clients throughout Canada.
We specialize in providing experienced and professional Nurse Practitioners (NP), Registered Nurses (RNs), Registered Practical Nurses (RPNs), Personal Support Workers (PSWs), Physicians, Physiotherapists, and Pharmacy positions sought after in the industry.
To our clients, we are committed to matching qualified healthcare professionals to your needs. To job seekers, our commitment is to help you find the next assignment that allows you to apply your skills, knowledge and experience. Let's grow your career to the next level!
To learn more about what we do, visit our website: https://goodwillstaffing.ca/
Please note that we are exclusively recruiting people who can legally work in Canada.