Are you an experienced Community Health Nurse looking to expand your career in the world of remote northern nursing? We are looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated nurses to join our workforce through a variety of contracts that work for YOU!
Interested? Press apply today and indicate your area of specialization and preferred NWT community.
- Competitive Salary: $104,910– $125,307/year or $53.80 - $64.26/hour
- Northern Living Allowance: Community dependent ranging from $3,700 - $41,053/year
- Academic Allowance: $100/month for holding a nursing degree
- Overtime and shift premium earnings when in an eligible nursing position.
- Nursing Station Allowance
- Robust relocation assistance
- Comprehensive health & dental coverage
- Generous Pension
Professional Development Assistance
The Professional Development Initiative (PDI) program is intended to provide you with increased opportunities for professional development, education, and training for the purposes of position relevant skill and career enhancement.
The Targeted Academic Support Program (TASP) is perfect for staff with long-term education goals and those seeking to expand their career opportunities. With financial support of up to $50,000 per employee, you can work and learn while earning degrees and certifications!
Life Up Here
It’s not everyday that you have the chance to work and play in the land of the midnight sun and world-class auroras – join the adventure! Learn more about one of Canada’s best kept treasures by visiting https://spectacularnwt.com for more information.