With a team of 22,000+ of the world’s best grocers at more than 185 stores from B.C. to Manitoba, Save-On-Foods is one of BC’s Top Employers, B.C.’s Most Loved Brand, and a great place to grow your career. Our legacy of outstanding value and customer service dates back more than 100 years and continues in every community we serve, every day.
Operating over 150 pharmacies across British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and the Yukon, our pharmacy team shares a passion for healthy living and quality patient-centered care.
We are hiring for Nurse Immunizers on a contractual basis in Duncan, BC. This position will contribute to the success of the store by demonstrating our company mission of Always Customer First and embodying our core values of Service, People, Innovation, Fun, and Integrity.
You will be responsible for:
· Clinic set-up and breakdown
· Registering patients for their vaccines
· Patient assessment prior to immunization and obtaining consent
· Drug preparation, administration, and documentation of vaccines
· After-care and administering first aid if required
· Your License and in good standing with BC College of Nurses and Midwives
· Your Certification to administer vaccinations
· Completed the BCCDC Immunizations Competency Course for Nurses
· Up-to-date First aid and CPR Training
Join our Team!
Come and be a part of an energetic and inclusive team where we work together to have fun and achieve our goals. If you are a positive, customer-focused individual, we would love to hear from you. Apply now and add your smile to the mix!
Job Type: Freelance
- Do you drive? Which area are you able to pick up shifts from? Please state all areas applicable:
- Please describe what your availability is like:
- Have you completed the immunization module for nurses? Do you have ImmsBC Training?
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-16