Roadtrek Inc, is a Manufacturer of Class B (Campervan) motorhomes, headquartered in Cambridge, Ontario. Do you want to work in a fast paced, exciting and growing industry? Do you have a passion for the RV business, its people and its products? If you answered yes, to these questions, we would love to hear from you.
Roadtrek is seeking an accomplished Product Project Manager to join our growing team of Engineering professionals. The successful candidate will lead, control and monitor the activities related Product launches and PCN’s. The successful person will develop timelines, assign responsibilities in conjunction with Heads of departments.
- Determine the demands and objectives, planning, development and documentation of a schedule.
- Schedule and organize resources to meet objectives, oversee resource planning, ensure resources are available to support project activities.
- Develop project plans for each PCN, tracking the progress of multiple projects, identifying, addressing, escalating and mitigating risks and adjusting project plans when necessary.
- Work to ensure the project plans stays on schedule and within budget, using forecasting tools, while meeting high quality standards.
- Maintain frequent check-ins, provide updates on deadlines and milestones and progress reports.
- Review PCN paperwork, get approvals, create cases, when necessary, maintain PCN log.
- Point of contact for updates including new tasks and activities.
- Follow up with employees when issues arise that impact their ability to complete their assigned task.
- Participate in meetings to review PCN and update on project status.
- Foster teamwork and work well with cross-functional teams to ensure project deliverables are on track and progressing in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in engineering with PEng
- Minimum of 5 years of job-related experience and knowledge, ideally within the automotive, aerospace or naval industry
- Project Management Professional (PMP) considered a strong asset.
- High level of organizational skills required. Able to effectively organize and manage competing priorities; utilize effective troubleshooting skills.
- Good cost and time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, MS Dynamics 365 an asset.
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, should you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs during all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume in confidence. We thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: In person