Our well-established office is looking for a Certified Dental Assistant with Orthodontic Module to join our team for four days per week, Tuesday - Friday. The position may expand into the role of Treatment Coordinator for the right candidate. We have a supportive and positive office culture that offers a long-term and stable work environment.
The applicant needs to be a Certified Dental Assistant with Orthodontic Module. The applicant should be professional, reliable, a quick learner, organized and have good communication skills. They should also be a team player and have good time management skills. Experience is an asset but new orthodontic module grads are welcome to apply as we will provide additional training.
We offer a competitive hourly wage depending on level of experience.
Additional benefits include :
- Health care plan
- Uniform allowance
- Monthly team meetings with complimentary lunch
- Free continuing education opportunities
- Year end bonus
- greeting and seating patients
- patient education on oral hygiene and aligner wear
- taking photos, x-rays, intraoral scans and impressions
- clean/disinfect operatories and sterilizing instruments
- adding/removing Invisalign attachments and fixed braces
- arch wire changes
- keeping the clinic clean and organized
Interested applicants should submit a resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30.00-$35.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
We have COVID-19 safety protocols in place to keep our team and patients safe.
- Dental Assisting: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person